Your cart is empty. Get shopping!
Gift Cards are a great gift idea for any occasion, allowing the lucky recipient to choose the styles and sizes that suit them – removing the hassle of exchanges or returns.
IMPORTANT: For the time being, gift cards purchased online through www.fila.com.au can only be redeemed online. Any items purchased with a gift card online need can only be returned or exchanged online via our Returns Portal.
How to Purchase Gift Cards
You can search for gift cards in the main menu, or click here.
Gift cards can be purchased with a set value of $25, $50 or $100.
Multiple gift cards can be purchased to any amount, however to prevent online fraud, orders with a total value of AU$500 in gift cards will be required to provide ID verification.
Purchase gift cards by adding to cart and processing via checkout. Once the order is confirmed you will receive a gift card coupon in your inbox, to the customer email address provided.
How to Redeem Gift Cards
To redeem a gift card, simply add items to your basket and proceed to checkout. At the checkout page, enter the code into the Gift Card field.
Is there an expiry date on gift cards?
In line with the Consumer Affairs, all gift cards purchased through our website are valid have an expiry period of three years from the time of purchase.
Can I check the limit on a gift card?
To check the balance of your gift card, simply log and go to the My Account section. All gift cards linked to your account will be visible from the dashboard.
What happens if I lose the gift card code?
If you or the gift card recipient lose the unique code, you can contact our customer support team. We will be able to resend the code to the email that was provided at purchase.
To get in touch, visit the Contact Us page.
Terms & Conditions
- FILA Gift Cards are only redeemable for goods purchased from the online retail store: www.fila.com.au.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
- The value shown on the Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the Gift Card holder's order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the price of the goods.
- Should FILA suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, FILA may refuse to redeem the Gift Card or cancel the redemption of the Gift Card.